Four local conservation groups filed a lawsuit against the U.S. EPA for the agency’s repeated failure to address the Shenandoah River’s algae and pollution problems.
John Dawes discusses new app Water Reporter and how it works as a social network to share information related to water observation.
A case study on the environmental impacts associated with failing septic systems and cost-share programs available to Sleepy Creek homeowners.
A series of conservation videos educate homeowners about best management practices that they can simply and affordably apply around their homes and land.
Shenandoah: Voices of the River, a documentary film that examines the history, ecology, and beauty of a treasured natural resource and potential future impacts.
Waterdogs chronicles citizen water monitoring in North Central Pennsylvania, in response to the Marcellus Shale drilling and its potential effects on our water.
Manure to Energy showcases the progress of economic benefits for farmers, increasing renewable energy usage and protecting nearby watersheds.
Farmers to the Bay hosts farmers from the Shenandoah Valley at Tangier Island for a weekend of exploration, education, and discovery about the Bay.
Recent Network Posts
- Images of Algae Blooms in the North Fork Shenandoah River
- FOSR’s 2021 Summer E. coli Results through 07.21.2021
- Keep Your Pets and Livestock Safe from Potentially Harmful Algae Blooms
- Potentially harmful algae bloom in the North Fork of the Shenandoah River
- FOSR’s 2021 Summer E. coli Results through 07.14.2021