Virginia Conservation Network and Virginia’s United Land Trusts (VaULT) were joined by Governor Northam’s newly appointed Secretary of Natural Resources Matt Strickler and Secretary of Agriculture and Forestry Bettina Ring. The Secretaries introduced themselves to the conservation community to kick off a conversation about shared priorities between partners and the Secretaries.
You also might be interested in
Please follow this link to the E. coli results from[...]
Please join us to honor The Downstream Project‘s founder and[...]
At WV Rivers, we believe that all companies should be[...]
- Capital Region Land Conservancy
- Clarke County Virginia Conservation Easement Authority
- Conserve Spout Run
- Elks Run Watershed Coalition
- Friends of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Friends of the Shenandoah River
- Goose Creek Association
- Sleepy Creek Watershed Association
- The Downstream Project
- Whitescarver Natural Resources Management
Recent Network Posts
- Action Alert: Save our State Parks – Vote YES on Sen. Stover’s Amendment to SB 688.
- Action Alert: Curb methane emissions, create jobs, and protect public health!
- A Walk Along Middle River–Swoope Almanac Winter 2024
- Action Alert: Tell the Senate to Vote NO on HB 5018!
- WV Public Lands: February Edition