Four local conservation groups filed a lawsuit against the U.S. EPA for the agency’s repeated failure to address the Shenandoah River’s algae and pollution problems.
John Dawes discusses new app Water Reporter and how it works as a social network to share information related to water observation.
A habitat restoration project in Moore’s Creek State Park aims to make the stream a more favorable habitat for the long-term survival of Brook Trout.
Waterdogs chronicles citizen water monitoring in North Central Pennsylvania, in response to the Marcellus Shale drilling and its potential effects on our water.
Recent Network Posts
- FOSR’s Summer E. coli Test Results for Tuesday, June 28, 2022
- Downstream Video: Jefferson County Vision
- Water Data Collaborative launches the Mainstem Network
- FSSP NF Shenandoah River E. coli levels on Wednesday June 22 versus Thursday Jun 23
- FW36 Manassas Run E. coli levels on Wednesday June 22 versus Thursday Jun 23