Four local conservation groups filed a lawsuit against the U.S. EPA for the agency’s repeated failure to address the Shenandoah River’s algae and pollution problems.
John Dawes discusses new app Water Reporter and how it works as a social network to share information related to water observation.
A habitat restoration project in Moore’s Creek State Park aims to make the stream a more favorable habitat for the long-term survival of Brook Trout.
Waterdogs chronicles citizen water monitoring in North Central Pennsylvania, in response to the Marcellus Shale drilling and its potential effects on our water.
- Capital Region Land Conservancy
- Clarke County Virginia Conservation Easement Authority
- Conserve Spout Run
- Elks Run Watershed Coalition
- Friends of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Friends of the Shenandoah River
- Goose Creek Association
- Sleepy Creek Watershed Association
- The Downstream Project
- Whitescarver Natural Resources Management
Recent Network Posts
- Hope and Healing: Reflections and Pictures 2022
- The Blue Ridge Mountains: A friend at risk
- The Blue Ridge Mountains: A friend at risk – published in Loudoun Now November 2022
- Letter to the Editor, published in Loudoun Now, November 4, 2022
- 2022 MWEE (Meaningful Watershed Environmental Education ) Warrenton Middle School