The 2018 Requirements Manual was released on March 7th, 2018. Land trusts that are applying for or renewing accreditation in 2018 onward will be evaluated against the 2018 Requirements Manual for their application. The Accreditation Requirements Manual: A Land Trust’s Guide to Understanding Key Elements of Accreditation helps land trusts achieve success in the accreditation process. It serves as a guide for land trusts, providing […]
Virginia’s United Land Trusts was founded to promote conservation statewide and coordinate conservation planning and green infrastructure.
VaULT’s purposes are:
- To promote land conservation efforts statewide.
- To build or create land trust capacity.
- To foster greater coordination and communication between land trusts in Virginia.
- To coordinate statewide conservation planning and green infrastructure promotion.
- To promote high professional standards for land trusts in Virginia.