Virginia Land Conservation Advocates: The application period for the USDA Forest Service Forest Legacy Program is now open for Virginia. The deadline for submitting proposals for this grant round is Thursday, July 20th at 5:00 pm. The proposal and application materials for the Federal FY2019 grant round are now posted on the VDOF website at […]
Virginia’s United Land Trusts was founded to promote conservation statewide and coordinate conservation planning and green infrastructure.
VaULT’s purposes are:
- To promote land conservation efforts statewide.
- To build or create land trust capacity.
- To foster greater coordination and communication between land trusts in Virginia.
- To coordinate statewide conservation planning and green infrastructure promotion.
- To promote high professional standards for land trusts in Virginia.